Travel Tanzania: Illustrated Guide, Phrasebook & Maps. Includes Mount Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar, Ngorongoro, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Mafia Island & more. (Mobi Travel) MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map
✔ Listen to articles on the go with Text-To-Speech
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Respect | Contact | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe
1. General: History | Geography | Culture | Politics | Economy | Demographics | Buy
2. Maps: Tanzania | Regions | Attractions & National Parks | Zanibar | Mafia Island | Dar es Salaam | Arusha
3. Transport: Get In | Get Around
4. By Area: Regions | Cities | Other Destinations
5. Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | National Parks & Attractions | Do
6. Dar es Salaam: Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe
6.1 General: History | Geography | Culture | Economy | Suburbs
6.2 Transportation: Get In | Get Around
6.3 Attractions: See | Do | Buy | Get Out
7. Other Cities: Arusha | Dodoma | Kigoma | Mbeya | Moshi | Morogoro | Mwanza | Mtwara
8. Other Destinations: Arusha National Park | Mikumi National Park | Mount Kilimanjaro | Ngorongoro Conservation Area | Ruaha National Park | Serengeti National Park | Stone Town | Tarangire National Park | Katavi National Park | Saadani National Park | Gombe Stream National Park
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Tanzania - Travel Guide & Map is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-12. The program can be installed on Android 2.3.3 and up.
Tanzania - Travel Guide & Map (version 21.4.19) has a file size of 96.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.